Through all of these 8 weeks, I believe that each and everyone of us did learn something. I believe that even though people will complain, that they can still benefit from doing things. I believe that this was one of these times. Some of the people in this class always learned things. We are constantly learning things. I feel that this was a worthwhile accomplishment. It may have been a little rough at first and at the end, but I believe that it was a good learning experience.
Pertaining to the topics, I believe that each and everyone of them were a great way to learn. They are all interesting. The last few seemed to be increasingly difficult. It was very difficult for myself to gain enough interesting facts to accomplishment all of the 12 paragraphs for the final posting. I like all of the topics, and so each of them were equally enjoyed by myself. I feel that I learned a lot from completing these postings.
If I had to complete this project again, I would try to attempt to add more information into my postings. I feel that they were sufficient, but I still feel that they were lacking in some way, shape or form. I liked all of the topics, but I would have liked to cover more of the qualities that relate to Physics as a science. I feel that we covered these, but feel a lack in the general knowledge of Physics. It would have been nice to know how each of these directly related to Physics. But overall, I would keep several things the same. I enjoyed this project.
I would have liked to cover more of the Physics topics. But I feel that the topics that were discussed were all gainful and informative. I hope that the others in the class were able to think the same. I believe that some of the students felt that this was a waste of time. I believe that Blogging is a verifiable way to learn. In the right hands, it can be a great resource. I have talked to people firsthand who have been educated in this way, and they found it very advantageous. But I feel that many of the class participants did not feel this way. They felt that this was a complete waste of time.
I hope that those that felt this can realize how beneficial that Blogging can be. It can be a way for people to interact and get excited by using this. We had that ability, however, we did not use it. I believe that overall, this was a good project. This is something that all of us can learn from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment